Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Wow it's been a while

Where to start.............


Well for one thing I can't believe it's been over a year since I last blogged!! Just shows how time flies when you are having fun.


A quick update on my life since 2009:


Moved back to Lincolnshire
Met a lovely man
Applied for college
Found a job
Got accepted for college
Turned down college due to not being able to work as well
Moved in with my lovely man
Got a doggy :)
Got a kitty :)
Got engaged!!!!


So I am now getting married on 10th November 2012 (10.11.12 hehe)


Seen as this is mainly about my crafting I thought I would post some of the designs I have done for invitations, I would love some feedback as I don't know which one I like most. Oh and yes the colour scheme is  black, white and LIME!!!










1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I prefer the bottom one with the swirls. Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete