Monday, 9 November 2009

Snowman Soup!

I have finally been able to get my photos on to my laptop so you can all see how I have done my snowman soups!
Unfortunately I didn't get hold of any cones this year so your opinions on how they've turned out will be seriously appreciated.

The beginning!


The mugs!


Some more...


The musical one!


Mini Chocolate Bars


Sugary Marshmallow things


Mini Marshmallows


Marshmallows Wrapped Up




Finished Mugs!





I just hope that everyone likes them :O)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant . wow you did lots. fab mugs too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow these are fab! Don't now what they looked like with cones but I love these as they are x

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1189961

    That is a brilliant thread where I got lots of tips from and there are examples of the cones on there if you are interested. Thank you for the lovely comments :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic!!! I'd love one of those for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete