Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Life Changing Desicion

I have been really quiet lately, not had chance to do any crafting for a long time as I've just not had it in me, which is very unusual for me.

After a lot of thought, I have decided to move to St Helens. I have a lot of amazing family there and now that my dad has taken a job in Saudi, I am pretty much all on my own where I live, due to one thing and another.

I am going to enrol at the college and do an evening photography course, I am looking for a new job, so fingers crossed something comes up. I am extremely lucky that one of my cousin's is letting me become a lodger to also help her out.

I have a really good feeling about it all, although I am scared out of my mind at actually doing it, but my hope is that I will be much happier there, so will start to enjoy all those things I love.

I thought I'd let you all know and to apologise for being so quiet and distant, I plan on being back soon and better than ever, as I still have a long list of crafts I need to complete.

Will keep you all updated on how my job search and move goes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam I am so glad to hear you are feeling more positive. I wish you lots of luck with your move and with the start of something new. Hope you will soon be back crafting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move and the job hunting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never apologise to friends for being quiet. Best of luck with your plans, sound so exciting xxx

    ReplyDelete