Tuesday, 7 April 2009

101 things in 1001 days

I came across THIS thread today and it has inspired me to start my own list. Although I wont be doing it in 1001 days, as some things I wont have full control over, I still thought it would be a great idea to make a list.

My thinking is, it will help me focus on the things I want to do and hopefully give me that little push to get on and do them. Some I can do in the near future some will be in the distant future, but they are all things I have always wanted to do or places I want to go see.

I thought I would share it with you as I know there are a lot of people doing this and I hope many more of you do as well. I also thought it was very fitting for my blog title as they are all mini adventures that will hopefully take me and lead me on to many more.

So here is my list in no particular order:

  1. Do a ceramic Course
  2. Learn a new language
  3. Sell some of my artwork
  4. Set up a website
  5. Buy my own house
  6. Get down to 91/2 stone
  7. Build up my confidence
  8. Get photos organised and into frames
  9. Go to Matlock Bath
  10. Do a photography course
  11. Learn how to cook a curry from scratch
  12. Get back into painting/chalk drawing
  13. Design another tattoo
  14. Get another tattoo
  15. Have a dog
  16. Learn to dance
  17. Learn to sew
  18. Learn more about knitting
  19. Save £1000 by 07.01.2010
  20. De-clutter the flat
  21. Set up my fish tank & buy some fish
  22. Take my nephew on a day trip once a month
  23. Start eating breakfast
  24. Only have a takeaway once a month
  25. Visit New York
  26. Visit Italy
  27. Learn to play the drums
  28. Ride a motorbike
  29. Visit as many Art Galleries as possible
  30. Set up my own business
  31. Learn to belly dance
  32. Do more for charity
  33. Go to A&E to get my arm checked out (done)

I will keep updating the list as I think of more things and would love to know if anyone else joins in.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you joining the clan! I hope you enjoy the 101 journey :-)

    ReplyDelete