Friday, 20 March 2009

Sod's Law

Why is it I have a very, very quiet week at work, then the one day that I didn't get to bed til 1 o'clock this morning, we have a busy day!

I have been up and down like a yoyo and I am absolutely beat, I just want my bed!!
I did how ever sneak in a quick haircut this morning before it got to busy, so I'm feeling much prettier today hehe.

I am currently working on a logo for my blog, I have a bit of an obsession with getting myself a logo, I guess I just like to stamp my name all over my work!

I don't mind the late night this time as it was due to catching up with a friend I hadn't seen in nearly 5 years, while enjoying a chinese that she kindly treated me to. (So much for my diet this week)

I am hoping the rest of the afternoon stays fairly quiet so I can get on with my logo, I have a few ideas but not sure how it will turn out, but of course I will keep you updated.

Might have to treat my self to a chocolate bar as I might need some energy food to keep me going!

Off to the shop I go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment