Thursday, 19 March 2009

Knitting Adventure

Last night I was a bit naughty, I went home from work, sat on my sofa under my blanket and for the rest of the night i watched episodes of 24 that my mum had recorded for me (I don't have sky) and carried on with my knitting.

I am knitting a scarf for my Sister, it's kind of a neon pink (I hate pink, she loves it), but the ball of wool just seems like it's never going to end!

The reason why I was a bit naughty was because I skipped tea! Tell a lie I had one of those new galaxy cookie chocolate bars, oh it was yummy! I also never eat breakfast so right now I am absolutely starving and I think it serves me right!

I blame Jack to be honest, if he wasn't so yummy and 24 wasn't so good I would have eaten something a bit more substantial!

Once I get my camera back I will take a picture of the scarf, as it just doesn't come out right when I use my phone.

Suppose I should find some work to do!

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Its addictive isnt it 24? Cant wait to see the scarf, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is and I have to wait 2 weeks for another episode as my mum, well step dad, records them for me and puts two on a dvd at a time.

    ReplyDelete