Thursday, 19 March 2009

Doodling at Work

I wanted a picture of a stork and baby girl, but all the ones I found on search engines, I wasn't to keen on, so I decided to draw my own and I thought I would share it with you.




Just to prove that I have drawn it here are my doodles on scrap pieces of paper. (Hence the typing coming through the back)


Stork

Baby



Updated to show you the baby boy one as well.

I have put my logo over it so no one pinches it without permission but if you would like to use it for your crafting then please email me and I will send you it.

3 comments:

  1. Awww they are so cute...your very talented
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, there is no way that I could sketch anything like that, the baby looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brilliant, you're so clever!

    ReplyDelete